Sunday, January 25, 2009

Keith Reynolds at Sundance 2009

Got back from Sundance on Friday. Saw my film twice while there and was nice to see it on 35mm. I even got to stand on stage to say hello and look like a goon.

I only managed to see two other shorts there - the rest were features. My favourites were 'Dare', 'Bronson' and 'Peter and Valdy Vandy'.

Didn't meet Scott Johnson.

I drank two Buds, ate bison rib eye steak, pancakes, pizza and a meatball sub, threw snowballs, built a snowman, sent postcards, watched Obama's inauguration, got some free boots, a free jacket, hat, gloves, socks, and crystal ashtray, went to a 7-eleven, tried a Twinky, lost my luggage, met someone who has met Matthew Fox and Evangeline Lilly, saw Kevin Spacey, didn't see Kevin Bacon and felt left out because I didn't have a Blackberry.













3 comments:

matthew walker said...

Vandy! VANDY!!

Unknown said...

How are Twinkies?

Also, my brother saw Dominic Monaghan on the bus the other day. Which means we've met by tenuous proxy.

Felix said...

Nice to meet you.

Twinkies were a little too much for me. I had just had pancakes and syrup for breakfast though so maybe I was asking for trouble.