Returned from my trip to the New York International Children's Film Festival yesterday. Was a nice festival and every screening I went to was completely full. My screening and Q&A went ok and I think I even managed to get away without looking like too much of a goon this time so I'm improving. This is good because in April I am doing a talk, with two other directors, at the Watershed in Bristol on comedy. Am slightly nervous because I don't really know what to talk about. The blurb is. "What makes an audience laugh, can you learn comic timing?". I can't think how to answer those questions without sounding like a knob. Hopefully I can just show my films and have people ask me not-so-general questions. Think I'd be ok then. It's at 7pm Thursday 30th April 2009, Waterside 3 Watershed Media Centre.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
We know you have a choice of airline and we want to thank you for choosing American
Returned from my trip to the New York International Children's Film Festival yesterday. Was a nice festival and every screening I went to was completely full. My screening and Q&A went ok and I think I even managed to get away without looking like too much of a goon this time so I'm improving. This is good because in April I am doing a talk, with two other directors, at the Watershed in Bristol on comedy. Am slightly nervous because I don't really know what to talk about. The blurb is. "What makes an audience laugh, can you learn comic timing?". I can't think how to answer those questions without sounding like a knob. Hopefully I can just show my films and have people ask me not-so-general questions. Think I'd be ok then. It's at 7pm Thursday 30th April 2009, Waterside 3 Watershed Media Centre.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment