Tuesday, April 28, 2009

40 seconds. A joke. Links.

Today I finished the short proposal I wanted to get done before Sarah went away to Tribeca in New York so that she can show some people there. It's a series for late teens and young adults. I managed to get together an outline of what it was, a sample of some script, some character bios, and a little animation example to show how it would all potentially look.

Then I had a little discussion with Sarah about where to take it (not actually take it, but you know) next and so the plan is too...
  1. Write more script.
  2. Introduce new characters.
  3. Develop the treatment a little more.
This is all in time to take it to Annecy where I will try and meet some people at MIFA and maybe also to take to Edinburgh.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

No comments: