Pretty much nothing has continued through to November. The other day I did get to go to Cornwall to be on a panel to talk to the third year Falmouth Animation BA students though. I quite like doing teaching and being on the other side of the pitching process but it is strange giving a "professional" opinion when you've only graduated 2 and a bit years ago yourself. Hopefully I was at least slightly useful to one person. There was some impressive stuff there though and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished things.
With my other time I've been making Powerpoint presentations to help pitch ideas to people and also been developing a new web thing because I miss having stuff I can put up in full on the internet and just making things by myself in general. Hopefully I'll have something exciting to say and show in the new year. January. Hopefully.
In case you were wondering: Tom Cruise went mouldy so I threw him away.
1 comment:
Hey Felix, Im one of the people that pitched to you, and thought you where very useful. : ) you have given all us something to aspire to.
Post a Comment