It took me a while but I finally managed to guess the admin password for the Aardman website (m0rph123) and add myself to the commercial directors section. Did my own page and everything:
http://www.aardman.com/commercials/directors/felix-massie/
Look quickly before they take it down.
In another bit of website news: I finished my website for my web series only press some sort of giant reset button to make it all look like the default template again. So I have an exciting evening doing all that again coming up soon.
35 comments:
Between me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, including Sansas, iRivers, iPods (classic & touch), the Ibiza Rhapsody, etc. But, the last few years I've settled down to one line of players. Why? Because I was happy to discover how well-designed and fun to use the underappreciated (and widely mocked) Zunes are.
While I have to disagree on a little bit of the info, however this was a great post. I look forward to reading more of your pages.
...
good advice and discussing,I'll get this fantastic for me .thanks!...
I disagree with the premise of this post but I still think its pretty useful. I really like your writing style. Keep up the great work.
This is the proper weblog for anyone who wants to search out out about this topic. You understand a lot its virtually hard to argue with you (not that I really would needHaHa). You positively put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply great!
While I still like this post, I think there was an mistake close to the beginning of the first paragraph.
...
Great brief and this post helped me alot. Say thank you I seeking your data....
Hey I definetly like your write-up and it was so wonderful and I am gonna bookmark it. I Have to say the exceptional research this article has is greatly exceptional . Who does that additional research these days? Well Done ! Also another tip you canintroduce any Translator for your Global Readers .
...
One on the top sites for relevant info on this niche !?!...
While I have to disagree on some parts, but this was a great post. I look forward to looking at more of your pages.
I actually wanted to post a brief word so as to appreciate you for those nice recommendations you are sharing at this site. My extensive internet search has at the end of the day been honored with reputable tips to exchange with my neighbours. I would say that many of us visitors are undeniably lucky to dwell in a remarkable site with so many brilliant professionals with very helpful methods. I feel somewhat blessed to have used the web page and look forward to many more exciting minutes reading here. Thanks once again for all the details.
Man I definetly dig this post and it has been too pleasing hence I am definetly going to save. I Have to say the Indepth research you have done is definetly exceptional !! No one does that additional research these days? Well Done !! Just one more tip to you is that you canset up some Translator Application for your Global Readers !
I'm just commenting to let you be aware of what a extraordinary encounter our daughter encountered browsing your web page. She picked up several details, with the inclusion of how it is like to have a great teaching mindset to get a number of people with no trouble grasp specific advanced things. You undoubtedly exceeded our own desires. Thanks for displaying such necessary, healthy, explanatory not to mention unique tips on your topic to Janet.
Keep posting stuff like this i really like it! Good job friend!
Awesome article over again! Thanks:)
...
Hahaha at present that's shady....
I have a problem with the overall premise of your article but I still think its pretty useful. I really like your site. Keep up the good work.
Advice from the Internet to earn money. Ways to earn money on the original papers turkpornoizleyin.com
Advice from the Internet to earn money. Ways to earn money on the original papers turkpornoizleyin.com
hsjueud iwyoebd
I disagree with the overall premise of your post but I still think its pretty informative. I really like your writing style. Keep up the great work.
While I have to disagree on a little bit of the info, but in the end I still really liked it. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Great Website
While I have to disagree on some of the information, however this was a great post. I look forward to reading more of your work.
What i find tough is to find a blog that may seize me for a minute but your weblog is different. Bravo.
...
lot of fantastic information , I come here all the time and am very happy with your updates, Thank you!...
I like this info and it has given me a bit of inspiration to have success, so thank you. =)
While I still like this article, I think there was an mistake close to the end of the second paragraph.
fuwjsviwjyy skwgwhe
While I have to disagree on some of the information, but in the end I still really liked it. I look forward to reading more of your posts.
oabeibeiw eobeowba
wivdoevkd dibeej
hsbwiydb idiefd
wonderful post, very informative. I wonder why the other specialists of this sector don't notice this. You must continue your writing. I'm sure, you've a huge readers' base already!
jwbsjwieviw siwhodhie
Post a Comment