Thursday, November 4, 2010

Peter Peel is in DepicT! 2010!

My short animation, 'The ongoing life of Peter Peel - can, can, can't', is in the shortlist for DepicT! at Encounters this year! This was a little project I did while I didn't have any work on almost exactly this time last year. It wasn't funded by anything other than the grim prospect of foreseeable-future-unemployment and wintery-misery so I am very pleased it got selected! I made a website for it and everything but I've neglected that for too many months now. I should get going on that again soon. You can see it here though: www.PeterPeel.com

Also (if you like it) please feel free to give Peter Peel some stars on this page on the DepicT! website to help him out on the audience award!

If you haven't seen it before you can do below, or on that link there ^ Enjoy =)

No comments: